As the CEO of Jumpfactor, Zamir brings a unique blend of entrepreneurial business experience coupled with a deep understanding of marketing strategy and execution to his team and clients. His past engagements with B2B firms of varying sizes has enabled him to develop a very in depth understanding of how these firms are selected and retained. The agency he leads combines the power of innovative marketing tactics, with in depth industry knowledge to drive consistently high levels of revenue growth. Zamir has led Jumpfactor to become one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Canada 6 years in a row. He is an active member of the Young President’s Organization (YPO.org) and the Entrepreneurs Network (Eonetwork.org).
As a hyper specialty, Zamir and his team have honed a powerful set of strategies and tactics that drive consistent leads and revenue for MSPs. Throughout his 14 year tenure at Jumpfactor he has helped generate over $500 million in revenue for Managed Service Providers. Additionally, His team has worked with HP, Cisco, Microsoft, Netapp, Dell, SAP, Oracle, and various other IT vendors to support MSP growth through MDF funding. The firm is recognized by Forbes, Inc and carries certified partner designations with Google, HubSpot, and many other leading Martech vendors.
Zamir and his team offer unparalleled expertise in the MSP sector, complemented by a team of T-shaped in-house digital marketing professionals and an agile iterative approach to project management. This combination ensures that MSPs can secure high-quality leads, guaranteeing the industry’s most lucrative return on investment. Clients span numerous cities across North America, Europe, and Australia. An example of the success in the MSP space is the generation of $150 million in revenue for PCM / Insight Canada over a span of 8 years. Several other examples of success are visible here.
Zamir is also a proactive angel investor. He has invested in over 75 companies at seed or VC stages. The companies include: Barley, Blockthrough (acq. eyeo), Clariti, Clearco, Dot Health, Fellow.app, Feroot, Flixel, HootSuite, Humi, HyperComply, Jumbotail, Kabo Labs, Kepler Communications, Lea (acq. Snapcommerce), Loom, Mayday, SalesQ, SHARE SFR, Snapcommerce, Spatial.is, Statflo, Revlo, TKS, WFHomie (acq. GoCo), Marel Power Solutions, Bloomfin + various others.
His expertise is particularly noted in the realms of inbound marketing, account-centric marketing, SEO strategies, ‘omnipresence’ marketing, and partner marketing strategies. Zamir is a sought-after speaker on a range of subjects encompassing lead acquisition and revenue generation. The central hub of his operations is situated in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Marketing Related Experience:
- Enterprise / Complex SEO strategy and execution.
- Fractional CMO consulting & deployment for B2b firms
- Brand positioning & Thought leadership for technology and services firms.
- Inbound methodology development for high growth technology firms
- Digital PR / authority road-map development for firms in highly competitive niches
- Content & Media strategy for b2b firms
- Marketing automation vendor analysis/selection for mid size and enterprise firms
- Acquisition strategy and team assembly for of roll-up of media publishing sites
- Reputation management strategy for VIPs & Executives
- Paid media strategy for ABM and inbound methodologies
- Sales strategy and team development for B2b firms
- Account Based marketing strategies for scaling
- Sales team process & systems development for hyper growth
Connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/zamirjaver/