As the CEO of Jumpfactor, Zamir brings a diverse background of experience to his team and clients. His past interactions and engagements with B2B firms of varying sizes has enabled him to develop a very in depth understanding of how firms are selected and retained. His marketing experience coupled with this experience has allowed him to bring unique insight into the exact strategies and methodologies that result in high levels of revenue growth for b2b firms. Today Zamir leads Jumpfactor, listed as one of the Growth500 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada. The firm is recognized by Forbes, Inc and carries certified partner designations with Google, Hubspot, and many other leading Martech vendors.
Marketing Related Experience:
- Enterprise / Complex SEO strategy and execution.
- Brand positioning for technology and services firms.
- Inbound methodology development for high growth technology firms
- Digital PR / authority road-map development for firms in highly competitive niches
- Content strategy for b2b firms
- Marketing automation vendor analysis and selection for mid size and enterprise firms
- Acquisition strategy and team assembly for of roll-up of media publishing sites
- Reputation management strategy for VIP public figures and large brands
- Paid media strategy for ABM and inbound methodologies
- Sales strategy and team development for B2b firms
- Account Based marketing strategies for scaling
Other business experience:
- Active investor in multiple seed stage and VC stage technology firms
- Active investor in small and mid sized real estate development projects in Canada and the USA
- Cross Border USA / Canada Real Estate Hedge-fund – Legal , Accounting , Tax
- Cross Border Distressed Property Acquisition – Legal , Tax, Accounting
- Land Development and Property Construction – Legal , Accounting, Tax, Marketing
- Securities Exempt Market Dealer – Financial, Legal, Tax, Marketing
- Management of Venture Capital Seed Fund – Legal, Tax, Accounting
- Procurement & negotiation of contract for of over 100 Business Software Applications from Top Tier vendors. Analysis of over 400 vendors.
- Corporate Furnishings – national and continental distribution of product
- Contract Interiors – contract furnishings franchise business development
- Investment Capital – investment capital marketing and raising of equity
- Fashion Distribution– Fashion services marketing and sales distribution
- Digital Marketing Outsourcing– Digital Marketing outsourced services for Agencies
- Motor Vehicle – Distribution of used high end vehicles within Canada
Connect on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/zamirjaver/